I get error when i tried to download files at Rapidshare.com via Flashget. The download problems usually coming up when i tried to download file from rapidshare.com. I use Rapidshare premium account and using Flashget to download, but when the file reach ~90%, it always error. Just 1 of 10 files success download from Rapidshare.com via Flashget.
I visit another file hosting that allowed download accelerator without premium account. Mediafire say that the applications below have been confirmed to cause problems downloading files from MediaFire
* FlashGet – Downloads reach ~99% and then stall
* DownThemAll – Downloads reach 100%, but then restart from scratch
* Internet Download Manager – Downloads are often corrupted when they reach 100%
* Free Download Manager – Resuming downloads doesn’t work
So, not only flashget get problem with downloading files at file hosting.
After some download problems with flashget, i try Orbit downloader. When i saw the Orbit downloader interface, it is like flashget. The feature is similiar with flashget. It also have “get it” feature like
“download flash” feature in flashget.
The minus of orbit downloader is just the “get it” feature must be turn off manually, when you restarted the computer. Sometimes this feature annoy me.
Incoming search terms:
- Rapidshare links are broken solved